Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day News

[2nd grade]
I remember checking out each valentine carefully and inspecting the included conversation heart I received from each "boy" for crush clues. Wild imagination. Now that I have boys I know the truth. They scribble their name and recipient's name and pay absolutely NO attention to the message on the valentine. Silly girls.

First, the bad news. I disovered yesterday that a mouse trap in the garage was void of peanut butter. And the darn thing didn't go off. For those of you who really know me, know that this makes me CRAAAAAZY! I hope cupid shoots it with one of those arrows of his, real soon.
Now to the good news. Well, it's not good news to you, (except for those joining us for dinner this evening) but I am going to be emerging from the: I-don't-know-what-to-cook-for-dinner-I'm-so-sick-of-winter, cocoon to prepare our annual dinner of love. Personal preference around here is to enjoy a dinner free of reservations, waits, and tips.
What's on the menu?
Roasted Chicken
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Glazed Carrots
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Rolls with Orange Glaze
(warm)Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Have a LOVEly day.

No comments: