[ Not my food, but my life. ]
I'm going to SAVOR:
- the bouncing ball and the flying football [in the house].
- the 6 little feet racing around the kitchen.
- reading "one" more book.
- cleaning up toothpaste residue on the bathroom counter.
- discovering holes in knees of jeans.
- toys littering the floor.
- artwork scattered across the table.
- snacktime before bed.
- listening to sincere child prayers.
- chaotic family home evenings.
- finding missing socks.
- family scripture study.
- "encouraging" piano practice.
- catching little boys jumping on beds.
- Cheerios on the floor.
- paper airplanes flying.
- fingerprints on the windows.
- the I love yous.
Savor the moment.