Monday, February 4, 2008

My Info

Miss Mattie said I was it.

Where were you born? Provo, UT
What is my middle name? -------
What is my nickname? Tash (tosh)
How old are you? 29 (Seriously)
Do you cry in movies? It's been known to happen.
Favorite color? Pink
Favorite food? I like a good salad. (as if anyone likes a bad salad)
Favorite beverage? Water
Favorite cold cereal? Whatever contains 8 grams of fiber or more.
Favorite smell? Grapefruit
How many pillows do you sleep with? Currently, one
Do you play an instrument? Piano
What was the last movie you saw in the movie theater? National Treasure II
What is my favorite clothing? Swimsuit. (Just kidding) Whatever is the newest in the closet.
What is your dream vacation? Priest Lake every summer @ my grandparent's cabin.
If you were an animal what would you be? I wouldn't be anything. I'm a people person.
Favorite me time? End cap shopping at Target.
What is the best piece of advice you've learned? Do a job great or small, do it right or not at all and not at all is NOT an option. (I can hear my dad saying it now. We'd perk up after 'not at all' and quickly hang our head when he said 'NOT an option'. My kids do the same thing.) This is why I think that the kitchen sink should be rinsed and scrubbed after doing the dishes.

No comments: