Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School Part II

Here he is, Carson, in all his Kindergarten glory.
We're going to pretend that this was taken before his first day of Kindergarten (the whole hour and ten minutes)this afternoon. When in reality it's after because I forgot to put the battery back in the camera when I went to drop him off.

Lest he be forgotten, this is Baden who requested I also pick him up in front of the neighbor's house on my way to get the boys this afternoon. Preschool starts next week.

The boys had a great day from what I can tell. I've continued the tradition that my mom had of videotaping us when we came home from our first day of school. Chandler gave a few details, and Carson just sat there in silence with a little grin (just like his Uncle Devin). So there you have it, I know you were all waiting on pins and needles. Ok, maybe not you, but Grandmas and Grandpas were.

And now I'll just enjoy the best part of school starting.
Peace and quiet at 8:30pm.