We had our first ever family photo shoot the day before Thanksgiving. Ryan and his wife Tiffany, from You Look Nice Today (such a great name, don’t you think?) met us at the top of a hill overlooking the Tri-Cities. The temps were chilly, but the lighting was sublime and miraculously, there was no wind!
Let me tell you, I’m in love with the pictures. Over the moon happy. I haven’t stopped smiling since I first saw them on Sunday.
He perfectly captured the essence of our free-spirited children and our family that I want to always remember. My little treasures and I couldn’t be more pleased. He's so good you can't even tell that:
- Baden had a meltdown when he realized Kate lost his “dinosaur bone” he had found in the wheat field.
- Kate woke up on the wrong-side of the bed after her nap and was semi-uncooperative.
- Carson kept throwing dirt clods.
- Clara was so miserably cold her face was as red as a cherry.
- Chandler had to be reminded that flashing signs and performing MJ moves during our photo shoot were not acceptable.
Go here, to see what I mean.
If you’re in the Portland, OR area or Tri-Cities, WA area, Ryan is your man. Plus, he uses film. And you can’t argue with the beauty of film.