Thursday, February 4, 2010

I LOVE {day four}

my Aunt Thomasene.
 (at the family celebration in her home on Sunday)

She reached the 60 year old milestone today you know.  Aunt Thomasene is one in a million.  Quite a feat that she makes it to all her nephews' and nieces' graduations, weddings, mission comings and goings, baptisms and remembers the birthdays and anniversaries of all her family.  She recently even made my boys a PVC pipe marshmallow gun, just because.  How cool is that? 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT THOMASENE! WE LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

tharker said...

She sounds wonderful! Happy Birthday!!

P.S.
My boys would think the marshmallow gun was the best thing ever. Your guys totally scored!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Thomasene. I'm still bummed the boys were sick so we couldn't make it. It's the thought that counts, right?