Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009


A few things to note:

Brian has been dying (he'll deny this, but trust me it's true) to "dress up" like Mr. Clean for about 4 years, and finally got his chance. The twist tie earring didn't stay on very well, and he's missing white pants. My dad thought he was a wrestler???

My friend Laurie came to the rescue and let me borrow this adorable flower costume for Clara. So perfect for my baby girl.

I borrowed a lion costume for Baden that he adamantly refused to wear. So I splurged on the Batman costume at Walmart.

I really wanted to put makeup on Kate, but she really didn't want me to and kept rubbing her eyes so it looks like she is a princess with black eyes.

Carson came up with the idea for his shield. The lid to the canner doctored up with duct tape.

Prince Caspian or Ben Barnes as we were corrected a couple of times did enjoy dressing up regardless of what his face indicates. So much so that he slept in his costume on Friday night.