Monday, October 5, 2009

her mommy and daddy hope she'll keep those baby blues


I wonder if when I look back at this picture in 20 years I'll remember the 20 pound bucket of flour she purposely dumped on the ground, or Carson's school project she scribbled on and ruined, or her deliberate emptying of the clothes from her drawers every day.
Probably not.
I'll just remember how cute it was when she tells me in her high pitched squeaky voice:
"I'm getting meh-weed in the temple."

Guess that means I better not sweat the small stuff.
This too shall pass, right mom?

6 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

Wow- she is gorgeous. I love her eyes. It is hard to remember how cute they are when they are testing your patience.

Jill said...

Way too quickly! I wish she was here to play with Blake. Re: photo
DARLING!!!!

dandee said...

stop looking for a photographer. you do better than all of the ones we were checking out today.

seriously.

and that face? precious.

Ben and Alissa said...

Beautiful! I can't wait until Katie starts talking more and says such CUTE things like that!

Ben and I agree that one snuggle or laugh makes us forget all those other things.

Jenna said...

She is too cute. Hopefully I'll get to see her (and the rest of you) next month!

tharker said...

She is so adorable, and I'm with you on those eyes. I hope they stay blue because they are gorgeous!

Toddler's are so much fun ;)